· Anyone who is willing to grow, regardless of age or nationality, likes Japanese culture. In case of
· Those who can acquire the Japanese Language Level 1 grade or have daily conversation in Japanese.
· People who can sympathize with the mission of FULLCOMMISSION
: The trainees are involved in the management of the guest house and learn the overall picture of the business model such as the structure of the revenue of the guest house and customers’ attracting customers. By grasping the whole image of the guesthouse at the beginning, you will act while keeping in mind how we can work if you do the work in the future.
: guesthouse of check-in business, providing a place to actually interact with customers, such as cleaning and kitchen work. you will draw out the needs of customers, you will make your plan and carry out it.
: Marketing such as guest house information and tourism trends in your home country, conduct market research to develop business abroad.
: Plan and manage events using the guesthouse’s BAR space. By doing project planning to operation and attracting customers, you can acquire a sense of start-up of the business although they are small scale. Perform an event and receive feedback.
: After 3 months of training, prepare reports useful for the next trainee, such as contents and improvement points learned through the guest house operation. Present the contents learned through previous training in front of company employees. Depending on the results so far, we will consider the content of your future training.
· Our office Sapporo city Higashi-ku Kita 8-jo 1-chome 1-40 city building 3rd floor
· Guesthouse operated by our company
Wagayado -HaLe- Sapporo Kita 7 Nishi 8-chome, 3-12
Ten to Ten Hokkaido Hostel & Kitchen, Chuo-ku, Sapporo Minami 8 Jo Nishi 5-chome 288-5
· More than half a year
5 days a week Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
Working 9 hours a day
· 50,000 yen (There is fluctuation according to ability)
· Transportation expenses